Last updated: March 8, 2021
Author Arabella K. Federico (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Author Arabella K. Federico website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) Address
- Geolocation data
- Social Media Profile
No information is ever shared unless legally obligated to under the law or in concert with a legal subpoena
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics such as age, gender, approximate location, social media profiles, and more. This information is strictly used for performance and functional uses only, and your data is never sold for any purpose.
Google AdSense, Google Analytics, Google TagManager, reCAPTCHA, Ultimate Social Media Icons, Contact Form 7, & DoubleClick Cookie
* If you would like the option to OPT-OUT of Google’s personalized advertising, you can do so by going here
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies are used for performance purposes and so you get the best experience of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information only where required to do so by law or subpoena.
For Califonia Residences
In accordance with the California Consumers Privacy Act (CCPA), as a California State resident, you have a right to your date. We are in full compliance with CCPA, and as such, you have the right to:
- Request your data and personal information.
- Access your data and personal information within 45 days of the initial request
- Request information about collecting your data and personal information for business and commercial use
- Request to all 3rd parties who use this data and personal information
We do not discriminate against any persons in accordance with your rights under CCPA. Unless CCPA specifically states otherwise, we will not:
- Deny services, goods, and rates
- Render you any differences in the quality of services, goods, and rates
- Change or request that you receive services, goods, and rates at different prices, in conjunction with giving out discounts, any additional benefits, or penalties
- Change the quality of services, goods, and rates at different prices, in conjunction with giving out discounts, any additional benefits, or penalties.
Request that your data and personal information be deleted
You have the right to have your personal information deleted in the form of a written request. We have 45 days from the date of the request to delete your data and personal information.
Only you or a registered person with the California Secretary of State that you officially authorized to act and speak on your behalf is authorized to make a formal request for your consumer data and personal information. This remains true for you or a minor child.
Official formal requests for data and personal information can only be made twice within a 12-month period. A formal request must-
- Provide detailed and adequate information for us to make a reasonable attempt to identify that you are the person whom the information is being requested.
- Describe in as much detail as possible the nature of your request so we can properly identify, react, and respond to the request.
- Response to any and all questions and requests from us that we may need in order to complete your request. This includes responding to emails within a reasonable amount of time, comply with any actions that must be taken by you (or your authorized California Secretary of State that you officially authorized to act and speak on your behalf) in order to complete your request.
You may make a formal request that your data be deleted by
- Email: ArabellaK.Federico@Gmail.com